Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to Idea Leaders. My name is Stan Ward and I am a PhD student in Leadership Studies at Dallas Baptist University who currently teaches at The Brook Hill School in Texas. My goal here is twofold: (1) to provide a place for me to briefly work out some ideas that my PhD program has me working with, and (2) to provide you leadership resources in the form of an "idea leader."

Each week I will post a brief summary or application of an idea, a book, a project, etc. that I am working on. That post will end with an "idea leader" - a reflection or application question to get your own leadership ideas flowing.

Blessings to you and those you lead!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i liked 80% of this.........no just kidding.........100% worth the read
keep posting
your friend
bub